Jrome Mccoy, Leader
The Men’s Ministry at Northeast is committed to helping men and boys to know God on a personal level. The ministry will exist to encourage men and boys in Christian living through the collaborative support of the family and the church community.
The Goals of the Mens Ministry are to:
- Encourage responsibility and a spirit of brotherhood for all men in the church community.
- Foster self-control, and meaningful commitments to God, self and the family unit.
- Assist fathers to become effective models for their children, and in particular their sons, by asserting the responsibility of priesthood in their homes.
- Provide a nurturing support system for young men in respecting their bodies as God’s temple and building strong health minds.
- Promote and develop programs that will attract and motivate men and boys both inside the church community and also the external church community.